What You’ll Get
What You Do
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in an online training session with Head Coach Patrick McCrann (Late April, TBD)
- Participate and monitor online groups on a consistent basis
- Serve as a role model and mentor for MN athletes by actively using the MN approach to prepare for your marathon.
- Assist Head Coach in supporting athletes by offering basic advice, offering resources, and more.
- Encourage all MN athletes, regardless of ability
- Participate in challenges with the Team as possible
- Organize and coordinate race weekend Team Dinner / Meet Up, if applicable.
- Previous marathon experience (at least one finish!)
- A strong commitment to giving back to the running community
- Excellent written communication skills
- Prior volunteer leadership position a plus
- Flexible/ability to accommodate to a changing environment
- Must be 21 years or older.
Find Your Race on Our List