Episode 19 Marathon Training and Training / Racing Nutrition
Join Coach Patrick from Marathon Nation (www.marathonnation.us) for another weekly running podcast.
This week Coach P talks macro level nutrition and the reasoning behind fueling your training sessions.
– Fuel workouts so you can fuel your race.
– Fuel workouts so no bad workouts.
– Fuel so no binge eating.
Coach Patrick also covers:
– What does “good” fueling feel like for a long run (one hour plus).
– Why you have only “so many” long runs where you can practice the fueling.
– What fueling equipment looks like.
– Divide fueling into fluids and calories. Start with fluids first, calories second.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Listen to it on Stitcher.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
Thanks for listening to this Marathon Nation podcast. Marathon Nation is the home of the educated runner. Smarter is Faster, and you can access articles, podcasts, ebooks and our renown training plans online at www.marathonnation.us. You can create a free membership and even sign up for our newsletter.
No comments yet.